- First Entry :
- I am planning to chronicall my past, present and future thoughts here.
- Main Entry: guard·ian
- Pronunciation: \ˈgär-dē-ən\
- Function: noun
- Etymology: Middle English gardein, wardein
- Date: 15th century
- 1 : One that guards : custodian
- 2 : One who has the care of the person or property of others
- — guard·ian·ship -ˌship\ noun
More then just a title, it's a state of mind.
One who Guards their friends and loved ones, from the various threats you could think of, be it Physicall, Emotional or other means of Harm.
I get percieved alot as a Monster because of what i hang out with, whom i call Friend and more important Family.
I get called freak because of how i look, "Yes i got a tail, deal with it.".
I even was told i am a traitor to my own kind once, for not being in their little gang, well excuuuuse me, but i aint some mere puppet, i tend to enjoy the strings into my own hands.
I am a Guardian because i am, not by choice, but by whom i in Essence am.
No one can ever take that away or diminish that way of thinking, or acting.
There are luckily those who know better, those who looked further, either by innocence, curiosity or simply being smarter and knowing better then the rest,
Lucky.., for me.
They have my gratitude and protection, for them..
I am a Guardian aswell.